
PERMISSIONS/OPT OUT
Out Of Character
• backtagging Yes, I will backtag forever as long as everyone is having fun with the thread. • threadhopping It depends on thread. Generally no unless previously discussed. • fourthwalling Only if you're Deadpool or Pinkie Pie. Otherwise no thanks. • offensive subjects I'm pretty laid back and the character is from a horror survival/horror action franchise. So I will go along with a lot of things. When in doubt just ask. • timezone MST/PST
In Character
• physical contact Only if she knows the person. She's not an overly affectionate person in general. However she make exceptions for friends and lovers. • romance It's always possible. There just needs to be some build if your aren't Leon or Helena. • fighting Yes, she knows how to defend herself. While she's not a field agent, she's had to walk her agents through outbreaks and other disasters. No way she would let herself become a liability. • injuries or death Yes to both, but they should be discussed first. Don't just throw bioweapons at her out of the blue.
SHIPS
• SHIP YOU LOVE ✔✔✔ HUNNIGAN/LEON • SHIP YOU LIKE ✔ HUNNIGAN/HELENA, HUNNIGAN/ADA • SHIP YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRY ✔ HUNNIGAN/CHRIS, HUNNIGAN/REBECCA, HUNNIGAN/CARLOS, HUNNIGAN/JILL, HUNNIGAN/CLAIRE, HUNNIGAN/SHERRY, HUNNIGAN/JAKE, HUNNIGAN/PIERS. (I'm also open to trying out interactions with other RE characters I haven't listed, cross canon, cross medium and original characters.) • SHIP YOU DISLIKE ✘ Anything involving underage characters or full on monsters. • SHIP YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN ✘✘✘ HUNNIGAN/ASHLEY, HUNNIGAN/WESKER
OPT-OUT
• Ingrid Hunnigan is one of the less problematic characters in the series. Her main role is offering support for her agents. She's blunt and sassy. She has little issue with telling things as they are. She won't sugar coat things especially in dire situations. However if you feel you don't want to interact with her. Then let me know on this post. Comment are screened for privacy. |