Entry tags:
Pᴇʀᴍɪssɪᴏɴs & Pʀᴇғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇs
PERMISSIONS
IN
CHARACTER INFORMATION
✦ NAME: Ingrid Hunnigan✦ CANON: Resident Evil
✦ CANON POINT: RE9 timeline
✦ CHARACTER AGE: 46
✦ BIRTHDATE: 1980
✦ OCCUPATION: FOS; Field Operations Support, Head Coordinator
✦ HISTORY: Wikia
OUT OF CHARACTER
✦ ACTIVE TIMES/PACE: MST/PST; Slow to Medium. I'm visually impaired and have several health issues that slow me down. Plus I work retail.✦ BRACKETS/PROSE: Brackets but will match styles.
✦ BACKTAGGING: I will backtag forever!
✦ THREADHOPPING: Not in memes, but okay for games. Unless marked private.
✦ FOURTHWALLING: Only if your Deadpool or Pinkie Pie otherwise no thanks.
✦ CANON PUNCTURING: If timeline shenanigans are at play. I'll be okay about her learning about future events.
✦ ASSUMED CR: Yeah, that's okay.
✦ CROSS CANON: Certainly, I love cross canon interactions.
✦ CROSS MEDIUM: This is fine as well. I honestly don't mind anime, comic book, cartoon or live action character interactions. It's all good to me.
✦ OFFENSIVE SUBJECTS & TRIGGERS: I'm pretty laid back and the character is from a horror survival/horror action franchise. So I will go along with a lot of things. When in doubt just ask.
✦ NOT INTERESTED IN: Nothing specific comes to mind.
IN CHARACTER
✦ HUGGING: If she knows the other person. She's not a touchy feely person in general. Though she's okay with friends and significant others hugging her ✦ KISSING: Only for people she is romantically involved with. Otherwise someone could get slapped.
✦ FLIRTING: God yes. She might even flirt back. She's usually good for the banter.
✦ ROMANTIC RELATIONS: If the chemistry is there, then sure.
✦ SEXUAL RELATIONS: Again this heavily depends on chemistry. I won’t force smut if she's not feeling the other character.
✦ PHYSICAL VIOLENCE: Yeah, I'm fine with that but be aware that she's not helpless. Not only does she know how to use guns but she also has self defense skills.
✦ DEATH: I'll allow it with some plot in mind. But don't just try to kill her without discussion.
✦ DEVICE HACKING: No, she has stuff locked down. She's a hacker herself. So she knows how to keep her computers private.
✦ RELATIONSHIPS: Yes, she's open to both platonic and romantic relationships. While my favorite ship for her is with Leon. I can also see her with Helena Harper. I'm open to shipping her with other RE characters. As well as cross canon, cross medium and original characters. It just depends on chemistry.
✦ PSYCHIC & PSIONIC INFORMATION: She doesn't have any psychic/psionic abilities and she has no defense against them either.
✦ MAGICAL INFORMATION: She has no magic and she has no defense against magic users.
✦ MEDICAL INFORMATION: She is 100% in good health.
✦ OFFENSIVE SUBJECTS & TRIGGERS: Hunnigan has to research a lot of unpleasant things. So she has a pretty high threshold for bullshit overall. It takes a lot to offend her.
FIRST IMPRESSIONS
✦ VISUAL: Hunnigan in Re4, Re4r, Degeneration, Damnation, Re6 & Death Island✦ AURAL: Hunnigan in Re4, Re4r, Degeneration, Damnation, Re6 & Death Island
✦ OLFACTORY: She usually wears lotions and perfumes that have subtle scents like Vanilla, mint and other soft sweet scents.
✦ DEMEANOUR: Hunnigan is very straight laced. She has a no nonsense type personality. While she is normally blunt, she has a sassy and sarcastic undertone. She's not one to sugar coat a situation. If things look bleak, she'll tell it like it is. She carries herself as a professional overall.
APPEARANCE
✦ HEIGHT: 5'7" (170.18cm)✦ WEIGHT: 120lbs (54.43kg)
✦ HAIR: Dark Brown
✦ EYES: Brown
✦ BUILD: Slender/Fit
✦ FASHION:
